Senior Backend Engineer (Node Js)
1 Opening | Apply Till May 30 , 2021
senior | backend | engineer | node js
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Studies or related field
- Actively contribute to develop and improve the corporate knowledge base (best practices, knowledge sharing across the whole organization).
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Development of a testable, extensible and highly scalable web services based on the specified tasks.
- Collaborate with product owners and the Quality Assurance team to define, size and implement proper planning.
- Implementation of security best practices to make the application highly secured.
- Coordinate with technical support staff to promptly query customer issues
- Own the entire Node.js backend for all types of client applications.
- Build new features, bug fix and suggest projects that will improve product and infrastructure.
- Contribute to the System Architecture design
- Help our director of engineering build out an awesome best-in-class engineering culture!
- Make technical and product decisions based on the roadmap autonomously.
- Interview full-time engineer employees.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Dictate the deployment workflow process to ensure the highest level of productivity.
- Code review PRs to ensure engineers are following best practices.
- Work as / Assist DevOps as needed, help lead the search for the DevOps team if needed.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Help maintain code quality implementing best coding practices/standards. Document the code.
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services as required by the nature of the project.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects.
- Develop applications through the test-driven approach.
- Work with both relational (MySQL & Postgres) & non-relational (Mongo DB) databases as per the necessity of the project.
- Deploy applications to the deployment services like AWS, GCP and so on as per the project requirement.
How to Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
· Your Updated CV
· Mention in the position you are applying for in the subject